This great giveaway is sponsored by The Libman Company and hosted by Mom Does Reviews!
Spring is one of the key cleaning times of year! We use the time to reorganize, clean, and tackle those DIY projects they’d been sitting on all winter. Here are 10 great tips from the Libman Company, a 122-year old American manufacturer of cleaning products, to help you make the most of spring cleaning time and resources.
- To clean your shower surrounds without getting your hands wet, dip your Wonder Mop into a solution of 1/2 cup of vinegar, 1 cup of clear ammonia, and 1/4 cup of baking soda and 1 gallon of warm water. After cleaning, rinse with warm water.
- Use a vent brush to clean out the track of your sliding glass door.
- Spring cleaning is made easier if you fill your sink with 1 cup of ammonia to approximately one gallon of water. Dip in your very clean sponge mop, remove all excess solution, and then mop your walls. This removes cigarette smoke stain, natural gas film, and even propane stains with ease. No rinsing is required if you keep the mop dry enough.
- To clean the smoky, burnt on residue from the glass doors on your fireplace or wood burning stove: Dip a damp paper towel in ashes and use them to clean the glass. You can also use the ashes from your fireplace to clean the glass window on a gas grill.
- The Libman All-Purpose Kitchen Brush is useful in cleaning baseboard radiator fins. The bristles are soft enough not to damage the delicate fins yet sturdy enough to scrub away any compacted dust. The short handle allows the user to get around the center radiator pipe to clean back and underneath areas
- Take the glass light bulb covers off ceiling fans and chandeliers and stick them in the dishwasher. They come out sparkling clean and it’s less work for your tired hands
- To get kids to help with the bathroom clean-up, have them clean the sink and tub with baking soda and vinegar. The kids love the fizzing and it gets the sink and tub sparkling clean.
- Use a 18” Libman Multi-Surface Push Broom as a large scrub brush to scrub both high and low areas of aluminum or vinyl siding.
- When you encounter rust rings or stains left behind by appliances on your cushioned no-wax floor, gently scrub with a solution of cola and coarse salt. Rinse thoroughly. It effectively removes the rust without ruining the shine.
- Clean out wading pools and play equipment with a Libman mop and a solution of 1/4 cup hand dishwashing soap and 1-gallon of water. Rinse off, and let the fun begin.
ENTER TO WIN!
One lucky reader will win this HUGE Libman Spring Cleaning Prize Pack!
The giveaway is open to US only, 18+
The giveaway ends 4/20 at 1159p est
Be sure to come back daily for more chances to win!
The post #Win a Libman Spring Cleaning Prize Pack! & 10 Spring Cleaning Tips! appeared first on It's Free At Last.