PREP 15′ COOK 40′
- 4 big potatoes peeled
- 4 tbs vegetable oil (preferred in order to not change the taste with olive oil)
- salt and dried oregano
based on 1 serving
- preheat oven on 160 ºc on the fan if possible. with a mandolin or a food processor with a slicing blade, slice the potatoes, and dip them into cold water for 10 min.
- line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Drain the potatoes and place them in the tray, trying not to overlap. cook them for 40 min in fan-forced oven (preferably). Adjust the time to your oven if necessary.
- once the potatoes are ready place them on a bowl with some paper towel on the bottom to absorb the excess oil and mix some salt and oregano to your liking.
- serve hot or cold and enjoy a movie night!!
*** You can also cook them in a pot filled 1/3 with oil for aprox10 min.
Based on 1 serving
Energy (kJ) 1744.7
Energy (cals) 417
Protein 7.1 g
Fat 18 g
Sat. Fat 3.9 g
Carbs 65 g
Sugar 0.2 g
Fiber 6.9 g